Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We are Hoarders

The big move just sort of happened. But, if it weren't for my best girl Leslee, it probably would be in-progress still.

Leslee is insane. She worked all night at the hospital, asked me if I wanted to run stairs, and then she just said, "We're doing it. We're moving. Let's go." 

We had about two-and-a-half hours (and powered by venti pumpkin spice mistos!) to move all the stuff out of my apartment and over to Taylor's before she had to pick up her kids at the sitter.

Other than some lingering clothes, my dishes, and the kitchen table and chairs, we moved everything. 

Then, just tonight, we used Leslee's hubby's truck to haul the couch, bed, and box spring to the Salvation Army. 

What would we do without Team Schady? Lifesavers and the best friends ever for sure. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  

And now, I present to you what Taylor's living room looks like currently...


So who wants to help unpack??? Just kidding! I love cleaning and organizing, and I'll take this as my biggest challenge in that arena yet! 

No comments: