Right now, I have a long list of projects I'd like to complete personally, as well as some projects Taylor and I would like to complete as we prepare to merge lives.
I felt an overwhelming need to check-off a project today. But, since the weather was so wonderful, Taylor wanted to get in a solid day of fishing at the coast. So, we compromised. He took off for salmon city and agreed to let me paint his (soon-to-be-our) bathroom. I think he was pretty hesitant in this agreement, but he proved his trust by letting me take the lead on this cosmetic update.
One of my besties, Allison, brought her enthusiasm, painting skills, and free labor to help me out. She's the best! She also brought over brand new towels that match the "new" bathroom perfectly. I can't wait to share the before and after pics once we get everything together.
Hooray for checking that off one of my many lists. I can't thank you enough, Al! XO
Hooray for checking that off one of my many lists. I can't thank you enough, Al! XO
No comments:
Post a Comment