Thursday, October 25, 2012

The best thing I ever ate

It might not be the best thing EVER, but it's definitely the best macaroni and cheese I've had. No joke.

My good friend Whitney came over last night, and after a soaking (that's putting it lightly) run in the rain, we had a hankering for some comfort food and decided mac 'n' cheese was a must.

Feast your eyes on this:


There's almost TOO much cheese...if there is such a thing. I wanted to sop up the leftover cheese and save it for some soft pretzels...but that would have meant making said soft pretzels. 



The recipe came from a Pinterest board Whit and her co-workers have for their community lunches called Go Girl Luncheon. Isn't that an adorable name for a gab and gobble lunch session?

Here's a link to the recipe, though. My suggestion is to use an entire box of medium size shells. Who'da thought to simmer in milk? Well, I guess this blogger did. Great move. So cheesy. Mmm. Cheese!

No comments: