Monday, October 29, 2012

Bowling with Barron

This past weekend, we joined Team Schady for a trip to the bowling alley.

Les forgot to bring her nice camera, my point-and-shoot kicked the bucket, and I couldn't snap pics on my phone fast enough to capture Barron in action. So...here are the not-so-great shots I managed to capture.

Barron lasted about a total of ten frames, and then he was all about the video games. Who could blame him with all those bells and whistles at Big Al's?

Barron, Uncle Taylor, and Andee. We couldn't get everyone to look and smile at the same time. 
Taylor loves little AG.
There she is, trying to pick up a bowling ball. Wish my finger didn't get in the way here.
Why can't I take a good photo?! Barron and mommy talking strategy. 
Little known fact: Troy is a closet bowling league champion...complete with his own shoes and ball. Watch out for that curve ball, folks. Is that what it's called in bowling?


Looking back at his strike-in-progress...
Thanks for the good times, Schady and fam!

No comments: