Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to the family, Hazel Diane!!!!!

Fashionably late to join the party, little miss Hazel Diane DeVries came into the world Friday, September 16!!!

Although she was due about two weeks ago, she decided Friday would be the day. 

She is perfect with tons of hair and plenty of meat on her bones, weighing in at more than 9 lbs! She may have inherited some Benz height, too, because she was 22 inches long at birth. 

My sister and Jordan are doing great, and my parents are heading down to meet the new bundle this weekend.

I really thought Stef was having a boy, so I was doubly surprised when I received the news "it" was a "she"...and we're all pretty pumped to start picking out dresses and bows. Elizabeth said she freaked out and went straight to the mall to buy girlie outfits. (This coming from someone who has two boys.)

Congratulations to Stefanie and Jordan! Welcome Hazel...you already have a lot of nicknames and a whole lotta love coming from your aunties, uncles, and grandparents.

Love, Auntie Kate


No comments: