Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sub-chapter of the Portland life

This just in!

I'm no longer living at my parents' house. It's a brave new world, people. I'm spreading my wings and embarking on the life of a typical 25-year-old living in the big city.

I must admit, the most enticing aspect of this decision is the idea of exploring and expanding my knowledge of Portland. Although I grew up here, I left at age 18 for college, and I've never really lived here as an adult. Sure, I've been here for the past nine months, but I haven't done much other than school and coaching.

It's time to get going and see what kind of trouble I can find in the Rose City. ;)

Oh, and you can bet I'll be blogging about it. So continues The Story of My Life ...

I feel compelled to mention I am not a fan of the rain. Not one bit. I do not enjoy wearing a pea coat in late May either. I am ready for sunshine. The rain drizzle could be the demise of my residence in the Northwest. C'mon weather gods--give me some sunshine!

No comments: