Saturday, April 30, 2016

Autumn roundup 2015

Another poor excuse for my lack of writing can be pinpointed on my job. I traveled oh so much in the fall, from Los Angeles to Boulder, CO, to London, Paris, Stockholm, and then off to South Korea and Vietnam right after Thanksgiving. I wasn’t home much.

Before tackling all those travels, here’s a few highlights from at-home with the Bethells in the fall:
  • The beginning of a long bathroom remodel
  • Andee and Barron’s birthday cakes
  • First annual Oktoberfest party
  • Audrey’s first
  • Taylor’s catch
  • Halloween in Bend
 Taylor sideline with his high school coaches...GLORY DAYS!

 Could this little one be any cuter?
 Oh yeah, and we lived it up at a wedding with the Greenbergs, the best wedding dates ever!


 Colorado campus with some of the work crew.
 Flatiron hike with the team.

 Not a bad day at the office, if I do say so.

Andee wanted Strawberry Shortcake, and Barron wanted Navy Seals this year. A cake decorator I am not, but for some reason, this has become an annual tradition, and I just love being able to TRY to do whatever these kiddos want for their big days. Andee turned 4, and Barron turned 6. It feels like Les just had him!

 First annual Bethell Oktoberfest. Pretzel necklaces were a hit.


 Love this guy.
 Rainy Day blues for this duo.
 One day last fall, I was complaining that we can't see the sunrise or the sunset from our house. A few days later, Taylor called me out to this. A sure sign of God's presence, wouldn't you say. Breathtaking.
 Bowen and Otis savoring Bend in October, while the Davis duo + Bethells continued their Halloween hangout tradition.
 Speaking of Halloween, Taylor's mom sent over this pic of T as a little devil with his cousin back in the day.
 My Visa photo. Could be the Preppy Pearl Serial Killer, don't you think?!
The boys.

No comments: