Austin will always be a part of me, no matter how many years it's been since I lived there, and no matter how much it changes.
And luckily, I have a husband who loves it almost as much as I do (if it weren't for the blazing heat and lack of fly-fishing, he says).
We spent an always-amazing time in our second city mid-May, this time staying with the wonderful hosting duo of Blake and Andrea...and can't forget to give their pup, Cora, a shout-out.
I will expand upon this trip and add more photos soon, but for now, I get my hall pass by slapping this post up before my self-imposed June 30 deadline. Yes, this trip happened *last* month.
We will see Blake and Andrea in just a few weeks as they travel out to the Pacific Northwest so we can adventure together...and Taylor and I can attempt to be as outstanding of hosts as they were to us.
Here are just a few of our favorite Austin memories. More to come.
| Foodie celeb fix! Tyler Florence and I shared the same plane from San Fran to Austin and from Austin to San Fran. No. Big. Deal. People. |
No comments:
Post a Comment