![]() |
| Our last supper at Olympic Provisions. Bummed this photo didn't turn out better. |
![]() |
| One night at the Hopworks bike bar. |
He's a huge mountain biker and snowboarder, so he's pretty much moving to paradise. And, we couldn't be more excited for him. Well. That's actually a lie. I could be more excited if I weren't so selfishly sad.
I met Dan at my last job. He got hired on a few months after me, and he left a couple months before me. It was a quick work friendship, but it was and is priceless. Once I introduced him to Taylor, the two of them bonded just as we had, and their mutual love of mountain and road biking cemented their friendship. The three of us would meet up for extravagant dinners around town, most lasting hours and capping off with the giant brownie sundae offered at Hopworks biker bar on North Williams. Thanks to Dan we tried some delicious (notice I did not say "yummy," TAYLOR) food, drank some tasty beers and full-bodied wines, and rated restaurants like it was our job.
Dan, you're a one-in-a-million confidant and friend. We wish you nothing but the best on your next adventure, and we will come visit as soon as you're settled and have the SLC restaurant scene figured out. Off-roading adventures to follow. Culinary delights must continue.


No comments:
Post a Comment