Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming

It just occurred to me the other day, I've been rambling now for weeks.

When I started this blog, it was to chronicle my adventures through life, not necessarily to write about books I'm reading or food I'm eating.

Though interesting (har-dee-har-har), I think it's about time I revert back to my old ways. To my original audience, a handful of friends and family wondering what I've  been up to. Now it's not just me, it's "we," but I think the same sentiment is true.

I'm back to work, and my plate is full yet again. I think I'm going to setup a password on this puppy, too. But, never fear. I know who you are if you read my ramblings, and I'll send you the code.

Here's to the next few weeks ahead, filled with food, family, and finding ways to share our feelings of thankfulness.

No comments: