I will, however, share a link to The Busy Girls, a side project I started for my Book Marketing class. This was my attempt to get a separate blog up and running. I'm going to be doing an internship with my professor from that class, and I think part of his plan is to set aside time for me to sit and write, which means, yes, I might actually be able to ... write ... more! Yahoo.
Although my mind is scattered, and I want to crawl into bed, I just had to jot a couple lines on this first day of 2011, a year I plan to blog it up a bit more than years past.
The next item on my list of things to blog about is a giant recap from September until now!!! Eeek. So much to discuss!
Happy New Year, y'all!
Season's Greetings from J.D., me, the most awesome roomie ever, and her pride and joy, Smokey the Bandit.
No comments:
Post a Comment