Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is there a volleyball tournament in town?

I'll admit, at 23 years old, I don't go out on the town as much as I suppose I should living in this single-friendly city. But, a new friend from running group and I decided we had to seize the day as we're both 6 feet tall and love wearing heels. Some of the lines we heard on our nights out were just unbelievable. I've never been asked if I was a volleyball player more times in my whole life. I ended up telling one fella that yes, in fact, there was a volleyball tournament in town...that we were on the pro tour...and yes, we will be going to the Olympics. Adrienne swam in college...so we kind of clicked on that level mere moments after we met. She also has so many nuances that remind me of my old roommates, the swimmers.

That's Ashley in the middle...my friend from Wazzu who just moved to Austin to work at UT...and Adrienne's on the right...my fellow giant. :)

No comments: